Get the latest news, updates, and offers from EPIC Experience ConferenceSTAR ConferencesAgile + DevOps Conferences.
The Place for Software Testing Innovations
STARWEST—one of the longest-running and most respected conferences on software testing and quality assurance. The event week features over 100 learning and networking opportunities and covers a wide variety of some of the most in-demand topics and innovations.
- Testing in DevOps
- Test Transformation
- Test and Release Automation
- Agile Testing
- Testing for Developers
- Security Testing
- Test Strategy, Planning, Metrics
- Test Leadership
- Performance Testing and Monitoring
- Big Data, Analytics, AI/Machine Learning for Testing
Why Should You Attend a STAR Conference?
Meet Sarah (a 1st time STAR attendee) and Rhonda (a 10-time STAR alumni) and hear how attending a STAR conference can really help to bring relevant and transformative ideas to your entire team!
Dr. Jess Ingrassellino is the director of quality engineering for the Nonprofit...
PinkLion’s CEO and Co-Founder Jennifer Bonine is the first...
Coveros' Executive Vice President of Training Mike Sowers has more than twenty-...
Melissa Benua has worked in nearly every software development role—dev, test, DevOps, and...
Since he got his first computer at age thirteen, Kaushal Dalvi has been...
Michael Bolton is a consulting software tester and testing teacher who helps...
Janna Loeffler has more than fifteen years of software quality experience. She...
Pre-Conference Training & Certification
Enhance your conference experience by attending one of our pre-conference training classes.
- Software Tester Certification—Foundation Level—ISTQB CTFL
- Agile Test Automation—ICAgile Certification
- Performance, Load, and Stress Testing
- Foundations of DevOps—ICAgile Certification
- Agile Tester Certification—ISTQB/ICAgile
- Mobile Application Testing
- Python for Testers
- From Fragile to Agile: Practical Approaches to Adopting Agile
- Fundamentals of Test Automation
- Advanced Tester Certification—Test Analyst
- DevSecOps for Practitioners
Our Full- and Half-Day tutorials are consistently the most popular and highly rated part of the conference. They allow you to take a deeper dive into a specific topic so that you can learn to make improvements to everyday processes in the areas that matter the most to you.
Here are a few of the upcoming tutorial sessions at STARWEST:
- System-Level Test Automation: Ensuring a Good Start
- Before and After You Say "I Do" to Docker
- Test Strategies for the Modern Testing World
- How to Break Software: Robustness Edition
- Develop and Refine Your Company Testing Strategy
- X-Ray Vision For Testers: How to Analyze Things
- Making and Managing Mind Maps
The Testing & Quality Leadership Summit
Dynamic global markets are forcing organizations to innovate at a blinding speed to stay ahead. Rapid advances in technology are providing both opportunities and challenges for our testing leaders. Join in the conversation with your peers as experienced business leaders share ways to lead through innovation.
Also, bring your biggest issues and challenges to the Testing & Quality Leadership Summit, where you can draw on the knowledge and experiences of these leaders and your fellow leaders who may have already faced and solved some of your issues.
You’ll hear what’s working—and not working—and have the opportunity to share your experiences and successes.
- Pre-conference training classes
- In-depth half- and full-day tutorials
- Keynotes featuring recognized thought-leaders
- Concurrent sessions covering major issues and solutions
- The Expo, bringing you the latest in software testing solutions
- Networking events: receptions, breakfasts, breaks, and lunches included
- A full day to explore unique challenges at the Testing & Quality and Leadership Summit