Get the latest news, updates, and offers from STARAgile + DevOps Conferences.
QualityWorks Consulting Group, LLC
The Place for Software Testing Innovations
STARWEST—one of the longest-running and most respected conferences on software testing and quality assurance. The event week features over 100 learning and networking opportunities and covers a wide variety of some of the most in-demand topics and innovations.
- Testing in DevOps
- Test Transformation
- Test and Release Automation
- Agile Testing
- Testing for Developers
- Security Testing
- Test Strategy, Planning, Metrics
- Test Leadership
- Performance Testing and Monitoring
- Big Data, Analytics, AI/Machine Learning for Testing
Why Should You Attend a STAR Conference?
Meet Sarah (a 1st time STAR attendee) and Rhonda (a 10-time STAR alumni) and hear how attending a STAR conference can really help to bring relevant and transformative ideas to your entire team!
Kristoffer Nordström is a test developer who has worked with telecommunications...
Hans Buwalda has been working with information technology since his high school...
Ken Johnston is a frequent keynote presenter, trainer, blogger, and author on...
Independent quality and testing consultant Isabel Evans has more than thirty...
As a software QA architect, agile coach, coder, and speaker, Stacy Kirk...
Davar Ardalan is the founder and storyteller-in-chief of IVOW, a cultural...
Coveros' Executive Vice President of Training Mike Sowers has more than twenty-...
Tariq King is the senior director and engineering fellow for quality and...
Pre-Conference Training & Certification
Enhance your conference experience by attending one of our pre-conference training classes.
- Software Tester Certification—Foundation Level
- Agile Test Automation—ICAgile
- Performance, Load, and Stress Testing
- Foundations of DevOps—ICAgile Certification
- Agile Tester Certification
- JMeter Performance Testing Workshop
- Mobile Application Testing
- Python for Testers
- Security Testing for Test Professionals
- Real-World Software Testing with Microsoft Visual Studio®
Our Full- and Half-Day tutorials are consistently the most popular and highly rated part of the conference. They allow you to take a deeper dive into a specific topic so that you can learn to make improvements to everyday processes in the areas that matter the most to you.
Here are a few of the upcoming tutorial sessions at STARWEST:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Skills for the Testing World
- Better Test Design for Great Test Automation and DevOps
- Test Automation Strategies for the Agile World
- Technical Test Automation Challenges: Patterns and Solutions
- Agile Test Team Leadership: From Concept to Product
The Testing & Quality Leadership Summit
Bring your difficult issues and challenges to the Testing & Quality Leadership Summit where you can draw on the knowledge and experience of these leaders and your fellow participants who may have already faced and solved some of your issues.
You’ll hear what’s working—and not working—and have the opportunity to share your experiences and successes.
- Pre-conference training classes
- In-depth half- and full-day tutorials
- Keynotes featuring recognized thought-leaders
- Concurrent sessions covering major issues and solutions
- The Expo, bringing you the latest in software testing solutions
- Networking events: receptions, breakfasts, breaks, and lunches included
- A full day to explore unique challenges at the Testing & Quality and Leadership Summit