Get the latest news, updates, and offers from TechWell Events.
Software Testing Conference
The Premier Event for Software Testing and QA Professionals
STARWEST—one of the longest-running and most respected conferences on software testing and quality assurance. The event week features over 100 learning and networking opportunities and covers a wide variety of some of the most in-demand topics.
For the past five years, Melissa Chawla has managed the test infrastructure and...
With thirteen years of QA experience across various logistic domains, Lisa denDekker-...
Jon Fetrow has fifteen years of experience in healthcare-related software...
A test architect in the Dell EMC infrastructure solutions group, Geoff Meyer...
Hilary Weaver-Robb is a software quality architect at Detroit-based Quicken...
Umang Nahata is a senior system test engineer with Progressive Insurance, where...
Pre-Conference Training & Certification
Enhance your conference experience by attending one of our pre-conference training classes.
- Agile Tester Certification
- Software Tester Certification—Foundation Level
- Fundamentals of Agile Certification—ICAgile
- Mastering HP LoadRunner® for Performance Testing
- Mobile Application Testing
- Python for Testers
- Fundamentals of DevOps Certification—ICAgile
- Real-World Software Testing with Microsoft Visual Studio®
- Requirements-Based Testing Workshop
- Performance, Load, and Stress Testing
Looking for in-depth discussions on specific testing topics? STARWEST offers a full day packed with half- and full-day tutorial formats.
Tutorial sessions allow you to focus on a particular area of interest so that you can learn to make improvements to everyday processes in the areas that matter most to you.
Space is limited in Tutorials, so reserve your seat early for the best selection.
The Testing & Quality Leadership Summit
Bring your difficult issues and challenges to the Testing & Quality Leadership Summit where you can draw on the knowledge and experience of these leaders and your fellow participants who may have already faced and solved some of your issues.
You’ll hear what’s working—and not working—and have the opportunity to share your experiences and successes.
- Pre-conference training classes
- In-depth half- and full-day tutorials
- Keynotes featuring recognized thought-leaders
- Concurrent sessions covering major issues and solutions
- The Expo, bringing you the latest in software development solutions
- Networking events: receptions, breakfasts, breaks, and lunches included
- A full day to explore unique challenges at the Testing & Quality Leadership Summit