Today’s application economy requires software to be built faster with fewer defects. Companies can achieve faster application delivery with higher quality through the process known as Continuous Testing. Continuous Testing shifts testing earlier in the development process, resulting in less defects and better code.
Continuous Testing tools from CA Technologies help ensure that quality is built in when the requirements are defined, validating each subsequent component in the development process before it enters the system. Iterative QA starts from day one. Defects and miscommunication from changing user needs are resolved as they emerge, avoiding late rework and damage to the end-user experience.
The CA Continuous Testing solution provides:
- Centralize repository of up-to-date assets and tasks for cross-functional collaboration and project-wide visibility.
- Active requirements gathering to capture desired user functionality accurately.
- Optimized and automated test case design, building the smallest number of test cases needed to validate functionality.
- Self-service data provisioning to locate, secure or create data needed for every test case.
- Service virtualization to replicate production systems for faster testing of back end components.
- Automated maintenance and traceability to manage and update user stories, test cases, data and virtual end-points.
- Automated test execution managed across all systems, APIs and services
- Full orchestration and release automation to test, deploy and release code.
- Performance testing scaled to any level and utilized by developers at any stage of the development process.
To learn more please visit us today: CA Continuous Testing