Transforming Test Automation with DevOps, AI, and RPA
In a fast-paced world of Agile and DevOps, where the business landscape, technology, and the test requirements change rapidly, the role of quality assurance and testing is constantly evolving and expanding. From being the gatekeepers for the quality deliverables, QA teams are evolving into champions of optimization, collaboration, and transparency across software development lifecycle – driving more direct and greater business value. Modern test automation tools that support end-to-end automation of both testing as well as business processes are serving QA teams best in their new role. Join AgreeYa experts in this interactive session on how the adoption of AI and RPA, in conjunction with DevOps, is transforming the test automation, and the positive impact it’s having on the businesses.
Among other things the session will be focusing on:
- How AI can make test automation, creation as well as maintenance, smarter and faster
- How Automation can span beyond applications/systems that integrates test and business processes (E2E integrated automation across diverse touch points including Web, Mobile, APIs, Desktop Apps, Database, Packaged Apps, and Batch Processes).
- How DevOps can leverage the power of automation in CI/CD pipeline
- How codeless automation empowers manual testers and BA’s, and speeds up processes with significantly reduced cost of automation/testing
- How Regression and System Test automation can be re-used for UAT