Improve Resource Sharing, Lower Costs and Optimize Your Test Lab Network
Your organization is under pressure to deliver new products faster and lab environments are the center of innovation. However, lab infrastructure often relies on manual processes and slow updates that do not meet the expectations of speed and reliability. When it comes to network connectivity, costly gear that might be underutilized and cabling requests for any changes that create a bottleneck, impeding the entire release velocity and the ability for your lab to scale and grow. Lab infrastructure needs to become more automated, dynamic, and efficient to offer cloud-like operations that enable resources to be delivered as-a-service.
Join Pluribus Networks to learn how to transform your lab into an agile, elastic and self-service environment that will improve resource utilization, decrease test cycles, and reduce operational costs. We will explore best practices for leveraging SDN technology to scale and optimize your lab environment with production-like precision while improving reducing complexity and improving operational efficiency.
In this session we will discuss how SDN can help you to:
· Create, automate and provision production-like test environments in minutes, not days
· Cable once and automate to instantly share expensive local and remote lab resources
· Leverage the programmability and cost-efficiencies of SDN to automate and streamline test lab operations
· Cost-effectively support next-generation interfaces with upgradeability to 10, 25, 40 and 100 Gigabit connections
· Gain real-time visibility into lab performance and efficiency with embedded network visibility, analytics and resource utilization