Role of Testers in Agile / DevOps Environment
The role of a tester is bigger and expandable beyond time-boxed sprints. As much as the Test First mindset starts from sprint planning, it is important for testers to be tech-savvy to support the tested code successfully released into production. And behold, close out with Smoke testing. This session focuses on the role of a tester in and beyond sprint:
- How to collaborate with other roles at the program level?
- How testers can contribute during DevOps automation?
- What's the definition of done for the team and for the product?
Two things that the audience can take away from this session:
1) The expanded role of testers
2) Delivery of quality product by various kinds of testing through out the SDLC